Topic of Interest:
- Sensory Overload. I want to understand basic user interactions that help prevent us from getting distracted.
- How Technology Is Warping Your Memory
- Ground my research in EdTech
- How finding these interactions can help in education like a memory toolbox for students
- Fragment is an app that uses mind maps to help students remember things through tagged media content
2. Safe Spaces for women of different backgrounds
- A social experiment using personal data, and discomfort of showing a daily POV video of the user.
- Safe Spaces Seen is a 30-Day peek at the lives of 3 women who come from different backgrounds.
- Using a wearable camera to document their activities
- They have agreed to capture data using voice and 10-second video
- Tell a story based on patterns observed
- By the end of the project, the author would like to curate a digital visualization to identify what safe spaces mean for the participants